The annual Ford Drive 4 UR School fundraiser was held at First Christian School on Wednesday, October 9 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. The event raises money for the school by allowing participants to test vehicles provided by Hardee Ford of South Hill. The school received $20 for each driver who registered and completed the post check out survey. With only three hours left the fundraiser had gotten 160 drivers but local supporters came out strong to help the school reach their goal of 300 drivers. The event closed with 311 test drives making it a total success for the teachers, students, and volunteers at First Christian School.
- APPLICATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR FBI RICHMOND TEEN ACADEMY
- School Board disagrees over Norm violations: Budget Projections, Innovative Grant programs, and Board recognitions
- Powell honored with Exemplary Black Educators Award
- Revitalization Committee gears up for “Operation Clean Up”
- School Board recognizes High School Seniors of the Month
- Southside Community Service Board Announces Rapid Access
- School Board hears health plan options to lower inpatient costs
- University of Virginia “CHoosE” A Capella Concert coming to Olive Branch
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for The Wall That Heals
- South Hill offering Census Jobs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.