The South Hill Christmas Parade will take place on December 8 at 2p.m. ALL entries must be received at the Chamber of Commerce no later than Thursday, December 5. Each entry must be approved by the Parade Committee and must be decorated in a Christmas theme. No candy or Santa’s please. There is a $25 entry fee for non-chamber member businesses and must accompany your entry application. The committee reserves the right to reject any and all applications for any reason, before and during the parade. Applications are available at the Chamber of Commerce office located at 201 South Mecklenburg Avenue. Call 434-447-4461 with any questions.
- Steven Ray Blythe
- Fleming chosen as Christmas Parade Grand Marshal
- Man hunt underway
- Autry and Schumaker team up for fitness
- UPDATE: Manhunt comes to a close
- Bluestone forfeits final game
- Suspects run from routine traffic stop in Brunswick County
- Feed More announces grand opening of South Hill Branch
- 2019 South Hill Christmas Parade
- Ben Young
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.