Details for Public Hearing--Special Exception Permit
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a Public Hearing will be held on Thursday, June 27, 2019 beginning at 7:30 PM, by the Mecklenburg County Planning Commission and on Monday, July 8, 2019, at 9:30 AM by the Mecklenburg County Board of Supervisors. Both meetings will take place in the Board Meeting Room, Goode Bank Building, located at 350 Washington Street, Boydton, VA. Both meetings will be to consider the following:
- Application by Clarence E. Jr. and Joan L. Powell for a special exception permit to allow for an auto repair and detailing shop.. This property, identified as County Tax Number 100000-(A))-040A zoned Agriculture, is located on the east side of Hwy 759 (Brown Town Road) , approximately 1/10 mile north of its intersection with East Thomas Street, Lacrosse District, Election District 3 , County of Mecklenburg. Reference Deed Book B and P 424-638.
Additional information is available in the Zoning Administrator’s Office, 350 Washington Street Boydton, VA. Telephone 434-738-6191, Ext. 4340.
- SH coach pitch stars stay alive
- DEA brings down drug-trafficking ring in Brodnax, seizes 61 pounds of cocaine
- Food hub holds grands opening
- Otho Orlanda Purcell, Jr.
- Mrs. Dorothy Propst Tanner
- Calvin Edmonds
- SH Ozone stars fall in extra innings
- Mrs. Adele Daniel Upton
- Cynthia Lynn Morefield Seward
- Chamber swears in new officers, recognizes members
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.