Details for Piedmont Court Services
Mecklenburg County is seeking applicants for the position of Community Corrections Local Probation Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing local probation supervision to offenders. Duties will include interviewing, preparing assessments, case planning, performing on-site drug testing, maintaining computerized case records, providing written reports to the courts as well as court testimony. Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice/human services or related experience preferred. Knowledge of the judicial system, oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and public relations skills, courtroom demeanor, and computer skills are necessary. Beginning salary is $34,690 plus county benefits. Apply by submitting a Mecklenburg County application available at 423 Madison Street, Post Office Box 430, Boydton, VA 23917 or call (434 738-6191, ext. 4333. Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on May 31, 2019. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- SH coach pitch stars stay alive
- DEA brings down drug-trafficking ring in Brodnax, seizes 61 pounds of cocaine
- Food hub holds grands opening
- Otho Orlanda Purcell, Jr.
- Mrs. Dorothy Propst Tanner
- Calvin Edmonds
- SH Ozone stars fall in extra innings
- Mrs. Adele Daniel Upton
- Cynthia Lynn Morefield Seward
- Chamber swears in new officers, recognizes members
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.