"At approximately 17:23 PM, Mecklenburg County Emergency Communication Center alerted Company 7, Company 5, Company 2, and Southside Rescue for a reported Structure Fire at the Old CMH/VCU Hospital. While en route units were given information of “smoke” showing from the roof, upon arrival units made egress to the roof to find steam coming from a vent. After further investigation, it was deemed there was no active fire. We appreciate the quick response from all responding agencies! At this time, units are still on scene picking up equipment."
- Rainey & Whittingham Fondly Remember Region Title & First State Berth
- Mecklenburg Drops a Pair in World Series
- Taylor Named Vice President of Business Development at EMPOWER Broadband
- Upper Room Ministries donates to local Rescue Squad
- Lee Elected to Serve On NRECA Board of Directors
- DUI Cases top Brunswick sheriff’s report
- Local tourism funds boosted with Wanderlove Grant
- Rotary welcomes District Governor
- Purposeful Journey receives donation; Youth Center coming soon
- High speed driver leads local police on morning chase
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.