On Monday, April 6 Deputies responded to an address in the River Ridge subdivision of Bracey for a structure fire call. Deputies arrived on scene to find two adjacent structures on fire. Once the fire was extinguished the responding Fire Departments discovered a body in one of the structures which was recovered and sent to Medical Examiner’s Office in Richmond, Va. for autopsy and identification.
- Virginia’s Phase 2 set to begin Friday
- SVCC’s Nursing Program Recognized
- A message from Brunswick County Public Schools
- Drive thru COVID-19 testing coming to South Hill
- SHVFD assisting in Warrenton restaurant fire
- Shannon Lambert Named Executive Director of the South Hill Chamber of Commerce
- Pennsylvania man wins $5 million on lottery scratcher in Clarksville
- South Hill man sentenced to 30 years in attempted rape case
- Free COVID-19 testing being offered in Danville
- High school senior killed in four-wheeler crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.