On December 15, Pearce's Mini Mart located at 212 North Main Street in La Crosse and Hines Grocery located at 18995 Highway One in La Crosse were searched by law enforcement under the suspicion of possessing illegal gaming machines. According to Major Terry Edmonds with the Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office, a search warrant was executed at Midnight Sunday morning. We will keep our readers posted on any new details that we receive.
- Confirmed COVID-19 cases in Mecklenburg County jumps to 12
- Southside Health District confirms fifth case in Mecklenburg County
- Highway 1 crash sends nine to the hospital
- VIRGINIA STATE POLICE ENFORCEMENT PRACTICES OF GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS AND DIRECTIVES
- First COVID-19 case confirmed in Brunswick County
- A message from Mecklenburg County Schools Superintendent Paul Nichols
- Dean takes position for Town of South Hill
- Confirmed Coronavirus case in Mecklenburg County
- Fourth COVID-19 case confirmed in Mecklenburg County
- Body found in burned Bracey home
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.