On Thursday October 3 the Mecklenburg County School Board held a public meeting to discuss construction bids for the new middle and high school facilities. In a 5 to 1 vote the board elected to open rebids in hopes of lowering the cost of the new schools construction. Board members in attendance were Wanda Bailey, Lindell Palmer, Glenn Edwards, Dale Sturdifen, Gavin Honeycutt, Kenneth Johnson, and Doris Garner.
- Peter Alexander Baskerville
- Lady Dragons stay perfect in district
- Local medical billing office under new ownership
- Deacon James Benjamin Simmons
- South Hill Volunteer Fire Department win in Warren County
- Mr. Otto G. Ittner, Jr.
- Mr. Cedric Carroll "Joe" Keesee
- 11th Annual fundraiser brings help to local families
- Linda P. Reams
- School Board Votes to Open Rebidding on School Construction
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.