A charcoal colored KIA was driving at a speed of about 115 MPH on the 58 BYPASS. The driver failed to pull over when local police attempted to stop the vehicle. The vehicle pursuit ended on the practice soccer field at Park View High School where the KIA was left stuck in the mud. The suspect(s) abandoned the vehicle and continued to run on foot into the wooded area behind the school where police continued their search. A search was conducted in the wooded and residential area between Plank Road and PVHS. One suspect was taken into custody by authorities. More details will be provided as they come in.
- Rainey & Whittingham Fondly Remember Region Title & First State Berth
- Mecklenburg Drops a Pair in World Series
- Taylor Named Vice President of Business Development at EMPOWER Broadband
- Upper Room Ministries donates to local Rescue Squad
- Lee Elected to Serve On NRECA Board of Directors
- DUI Cases top Brunswick sheriff’s report
- Local tourism funds boosted with Wanderlove Grant
- Rotary welcomes District Governor
- Purposeful Journey receives donation; Youth Center coming soon
- High speed driver leads local police on morning chase
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.