On January 3 between 3:30 and 3:45 p.m. a silver Chevrolet vehicle collided with another vehicle that was stopped at the traffic light in front of the Roses shopping center in South Hill. The Chevrolet was engulfed in flames as The South Hill Volunteer Fire Department worked hard to put them out. The parties involved suffered minor injuries and were treated by members of the Southside Rescue Squad. We will keep our readers posted on any new details about this incident.
- APPLICATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR FBI RICHMOND TEEN ACADEMY
- School Board disagrees over Norm violations: Budget Projections, Innovative Grant programs, and Board recognitions
- Powell honored with Exemplary Black Educators Award
- Revitalization Committee gears up for “Operation Clean Up”
- School Board recognizes High School Seniors of the Month
- Southside Community Service Board Announces Rapid Access
- School Board hears health plan options to lower inpatient costs
- University of Virginia “CHoosE” A Capella Concert coming to Olive Branch
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for The Wall That Heals
- Hales retires after 31 years with SVCC
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.