The South Hill Lions Club finally got back together after over 3 months of no meetings to install new officers for 2020-2021 year. The club met at the South Hill Moose Lodge which will be their new meeting location going forward. Pictured: President Carman Choate, Director Tammy Green, Installing Officer Charles Butts, Treasurer Jim Hofler, Lion Tamer Ed Taylor, Director Tammy House, Director Steve Bailey, Secretary Otis Thomas, 1st Vice President, Communications Chairperson and Membership Chair Lisa Clary, Director David Slater and back row 2nd Vice President Randy Cash. Not pictured Tail Twister Dean Marion.
- Talley Had a Knack of Making Defenders Miss
- Brunswick County Confederate Statue
- Water line issues in South Hill; Town asks residents to limit water use
- Mr. Harvey Jackson "Jack" Allen
- Brunswick Academy Welcomes Roger Poythress to the Vikings Volleyball Program
- Hemp processing facility coming to South Boston
- Veeck named Rotarian of the Year
- VIRGINIA STATE POLICE URGES MOTORISTS TO CELEBRATE SMART, SAFE & SOBER DURING JULY 4 HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- On My Mind: How you can become a millionaire; it's so easy
- VSP releases new details in Palmer Springs crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.