Earlier this week, Brodnax Police Chief Joe Carey followed a gut feeling and decided to ride around the old Brodnax Mill plant located at 2 Kerr Drive. There had recently been a break-in at the mill with no suspects in custody. Chief Carey noticed a strange vehicle parked in front of the loading dock and decided to investigate further. As he approached the building the loading dock door was lifted by the culprits as they were caught trying to take gears, electrical wiring, and other salvageable goods from the location. There were two male suspects, 24 and 26 years old, and one female suspect, 19 years old, found at the scene. Chief Carey called for back up, getting assistance from the Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office, Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office, and the Virginia State Police. All three were taken into custody and charged with breaking and entering. The two male suspects admitted guilt in reference to the first robbery. The Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office has taken over this investigation.
- Steven Ray Blythe
- Fleming chosen as Christmas Parade Grand Marshal
- Man hunt underway
- Autry and Schumaker team up for fitness
- UPDATE: Manhunt comes to a close
- Bluestone forfeits final game
- Suspects run from routine traffic stop in Brunswick County
- Feed More announces grand opening of South Hill Branch
- 2019 South Hill Christmas Parade
- Ben Young
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.