Deputy Don Blanton and K-9 Reba were able to quickly locate a subject from Brunswick County this morning after he walked away disoriented from his home. Great job Reba and Officer Blanton on this quick rescue!
- First Idol Contest held at fair
- Mr. Cedric Carroll "Joe" Keesee
- The South Central Fair 2019 comes to an end
- Peter Alexander Baskerville
- Active Attack event hosted by Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office
- Local medical billing office under new ownership
- Mr. Otto G. Ittner, Jr.
- Nancy McAden Bracey
- Deacon James Benjamin Simmons
- South Hill Volunteer Fire Department win in Warren County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.