The Virginia State Police have corrected a mistake in their report on the shoot out with Mecklenburg County Deputies, which stated that the attempted home invasion took place in Chase City. The incident took place on Skipwith Road but, according to the Public Relations Director, occurred 9 miles outside of Chase City.
- Confirmed COVID-19 cases in Mecklenburg County jumps to 12
- Mecklenburg Coronavirus cases makes big leap from 12 to 25
- Highway 1 crash sends nine to the hospital
- Confirmed Mecklenburg County COVID-19 cases rises to 16
- Body found in burned Bracey home
- Southside Health District Investigating COVID-19 in an Assisted Living Facility
- John Eric Hutcheson
- Unfortunately, we still have COVID-19 present
- Southside Health District confirms fifth case in Mecklenburg County
- COVID-19 cases forces Sentara Meadowview residents to move to South Boston Hospital
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.