An accident at the intersection of U.S. 58 and Route 4 sent three people to the hospital Friday afternoon. According to state police, the accident occurred at approximately 5:30 p.m. when Elijah Adams, 18, of LaCrosse, was crossing the eastbound lanes of 58 in a 1992 Chevrolet and was struck by a 2016 Nissan Serento driven by Sylvia Waltington, 27, of South Boston. Waltington, Adams, and a passenger in the Nissan, Scott Rucker Jr., 23, were all taken to the hospital. Adams has been charged with failure to yield the right of way.
- Drug raid leads to 10 arrests, 6 still wanted
- Structure fire in South Hill
- South Hill celebrates Independence Day
- Supervisors get virtual tour of new school complex
- Accident sends three to hospital
- South Hill 16-18 stars runners-up in state
- Rena Elvira Jones Ogburn
- Mrs. Irene Melton Hendrick
- Mr. James Edward Libhart
- Mrs. Joan Bottoms Ittner
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.