Calvin Lee Carpenter, age 65, of Lawrenceville, VA passed away October 27, 2019. He is survived by his wife, Teresa Carpenter; his daughters, Nicole C. Clary and husband Danny and Christina C. Daniels; his grandchildren, Maygan, Austin and Haylee Clary and Hunter Daniels; his brother, Larry Carpenter; his sister, Linda Adams; and his “girls”, Rebecca “Becky” L. Clarke, Anne T. Phillips and Kathy W. Atkins. Funeral services will be conducted 2:00 p.m. Wednesday, October 30, 2019, at Williams Funeral Home, Lawrenceville with interment at Oakwood Cemetery, Lawrenceville, VA. The family will receive friends Tuesday from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at Williams Funeral Home, Lawrenceville. The family requests that you dress casual and comfortable to the visitation and funeral. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Heart Association.
- Steven Ray Blythe
- Fleming chosen as Christmas Parade Grand Marshal
- Man hunt underway
- Autry and Schumaker team up for fitness
- UPDATE: Manhunt comes to a close
- Bluestone forfeits final game
- Suspects run from routine traffic stop in Brunswick County
- Feed More announces grand opening of South Hill Branch
- 2019 South Hill Christmas Parade
- Ben Young
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.