Sarah Allgood Jones, age 70, of Boydton, VA, passed away on Monday, June 22, 2020. She was born on April 6, 1950 in Chase City, VA and was the daughter of the late Clyde and Nancy Allgood. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband, Tommie Jones and grandson, Mitchell Yoder. Sarah is survived by her daughters, Ramona Jones-Yoder of Boydton, VA, Michelle Hinkle of Moseley, VA, Joanna Jordan (Ken) of Boydton, VA, and Angela Jones of Boydton, VA; four grandchildren, Grant Yoder (Marissa), Brandon Moore (Selena Grimley), Sara Mooney (Cody), and Jesse Moore; and four great-grandchildren, Cassie, Kathleen, Makai, and Braylynn. The family will receive family and friends at Sarah’s Residence on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 from 12 p.m. until 8 p.m. Graveside services will be held on Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 2 p.m. at Olive Branch Baptist Church Cemetery with Pastor Jason Hay officiating. Online condolences may be expressed to the family at www.newcomballgoodfh.com. Newcomb Allgood Funeral Home in Chase City, VA will be handling the arrangements.
- Talley Had a Knack of Making Defenders Miss
- Brunswick County Confederate Statue
- Water line issues in South Hill; Town asks residents to limit water use
- Mr. Harvey Jackson "Jack" Allen
- Brunswick Academy Welcomes Roger Poythress to the Vikings Volleyball Program
- Veeck named Rotarian of the Year
- VIRGINIA STATE POLICE URGES MOTORISTS TO CELEBRATE SMART, SAFE & SOBER DURING JULY 4 HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- On My Mind: How you can become a millionaire; it's so easy
- Mecklenburg Electric Coop recognized for excellence in communications
- Letter to the Editor: Thank you Senator Ruff and Frank Nanny Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.