Mrs. Myrtle Williams Reamey, age 83, of South Hill, died Tuesday June 25, 2019. She was a retired Court Recorder for the City of Suffolk and the widow of Franklin Reamey. Mrs. Reamey is survived by her three sisters: Ruth King of South Hill, Sheffie Blake of Orlando, Florida and Mary Jackson of Chester and many loving nieces and nephews. A graveside funeral service will be conducted on Friday June 28th at 11:00 A.M. in Crestview Memorial Park. Online condolences may be sent through our website, www.crowderhitecrews.com. Crowder-Hite-Crews Funeral Home and Crematory is serving the Reamey family.
- Drug raid leads to 10 arrests, 6 still wanted
- Fire destroys home, two occupants escape
- Structure fire in South Hill
- Phoenix garners 3 votes for mascot
- Supervisors get virtual tour of new school complex
- Rena Elvira Jones Ogburn
- Accident sends three to hospital
- South Hill 16-18 stars runners-up in state
- Ann (Bobbitt) Allen
- Mr. James Edward Libhart
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.