Anthony “Tony” Stephen Woyer, age 55, of Gasburg, VA passed away September 7, 2019. He is the son of the late Lawrence and Margaret Woyer. He is survived by his wife, Carol L. Woyer; his step-sons, Timothy, Nicholas and Hunter Powell; his granddaughters, Evelyn, Lucille and Charlie; his sister, Cindy Woyer; his brothers, Andrew Woyer and wife Margaret, Michael Woyer and wife Lucinda and Mark Woyer and wife Teresa; his nieces and nephews, Shawn, Kenny, Justin, Nicholas, Jessica, Casey, Rachel, Samantha, Lindsey and Matthew; and his beloved dog Rocket. A memorial service will be held 1:00 p.m. Saturday, September 14, 2019 at Williams Funeral Home, Lawrenceville. The family will receive friends after the service. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Wounded Warrior Project at support.woundedwarriorproject.org or 20/20 Ministries at www.2020visionministries.org.
- Suspicious Person and Abandoned boat at Steel Bridge
- House Fire on Union Level Road
- Cedar Grove Plantation: A hidden gem
- Benefit to promote rider safety with proceeds going to Donnie Wallen medical fund is a huge success.
- Anthony "Tony" Stephen Woyer
- Car in Pond on Mile Rd. South Hill
- An Interview with Virginia Smith
- Eddie Ross Hayes
- Bluestone Forfeits King of the County
- Mr. James A. "AL" Moody
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.