Eric C. Shephard, 56, of N. Fayette Twp., died, Monday, August 26, 2019. He was a former teacher at Brunswick County High School; devoted son of Alan and Sandra Wolff Shephard; cherished husband of Karen Lukan Shephard; loving father of Brittney (Lane) Murphy and Holly Shephard; beloved brother of, Keith (Laura) Shephard, Samantha (Jeff) O’Donoghue, and Judd (Megan) Shephard. A memorial gathering was held on Saturday, August 31, 2019, from 11-2pm, immediately followed by a brief service at Nation Funeral Home Inc. 220 E. Lincoln Ave. McDonald, PA 15057. In lieu of flowers memorial contributions are suggested to Teach for America – Donations PO Box 398305 San Francisco, CA 94139-8305.
- Suspicious Person and Abandoned boat at Steel Bridge
- House Fire on Union Level Road
- Cedar Grove Plantation: A hidden gem
- Benefit to promote rider safety with proceeds going to Donnie Wallen medical fund is a huge success.
- Anthony "Tony" Stephen Woyer
- Car in Pond on Mile Rd. South Hill
- An Interview with Virginia Smith
- Eddie Ross Hayes
- Bluestone Forfeits King of the County
- Mr. James A. "AL" Moody
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.