Mrs. Betty Lehman Compton age 76 of South Hill, VA passed away Monday October 29, 2019 at her residence. She was preceded in death by her husband, James Richard “Dickie” Compton, Jr. She is survived by her daughters, Jennifer Lewis (Joey) of Chesterfield, VA, Lisa Arthur (Mike) South Hill, VA her sons, Randy Compton, Vincent Compton (Tammy) , Jeffery Compton all of South Hill, VA, fifth-teen grandchildren, three great-grandchildren, her brother Edwin R. Lehman, Jr. of Las Vegas, NV, and numerous nieces and nephews. Funeral services will be conducted 2PM Friday November 1, 2019 in the chapel of Herbert L. Farrar Funeral Home, 1260 N. Mecklenburg Ave. South Hill, VA. The family will receive friends 1 hour prior to the service. Interment will follow at Crestview Memorial Park LaCrosse, VA The family suggest memorial contributions be made to, New Hope Baptist Church 255 Union Mill Road LaCrosse, VA 23950. Online condolences may be made at: www.farrarfuneralhome.net.
- Steven Ray Blythe
- Fleming chosen as Christmas Parade Grand Marshal
- Man hunt underway
- Autry and Schumaker team up for fitness
- UPDATE: Manhunt comes to a close
- Bluestone forfeits final game
- Suspects run from routine traffic stop in Brunswick County
- Feed More announces grand opening of South Hill Branch
- 2019 South Hill Christmas Parade
- Ben Young
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.