Cora Clem Hancock, age 79, of Danieltown, VA passed away May 28, 2019. She is the daughter of the late Henry and Mattie Russell Clem and is preceded in death by her brothers and sisters, John Clem, Jr., George Clem, Nelson Clem, Ann Monroe and Charlotte Mugler. She is survived by her husband of 56 years, James W. “Jimmie” Hancock; her son, James “JJ” Hancock, Jr. and wife Holly of Greenbelt, MD; her daughter, Leanne Hancock of Danieltown, VA; her brother, Wayne Clem of Dundas; and her beloved cat, Percy. A memorial service will be held 2:00 p.m. Saturday at New Hope Christian Church, Danieltown. The family will receive friends Saturday from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. at New Hope Christian Church, prior to the service. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to New Hope Christian Church, c/o Brenda Webb, 28979 Christanna Hwy., Alberta, VA 23821.
- SH coach pitch stars stay alive
- DEA brings down drug-trafficking ring in Brodnax, seizes 61 pounds of cocaine
- Food hub holds grands opening
- Otho Orlanda Purcell, Jr.
- Mrs. Dorothy Propst Tanner
- Calvin Edmonds
- SH Ozone stars fall in extra innings
- Mrs. Adele Daniel Upton
- Cynthia Lynn Morefield Seward
- Chamber swears in new officers, recognizes members
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.