Joseph Clyde Baker, age 83, of Meredithville, VA passed away Friday, June 28, 2019. He is the son of the late William and Maria Baker and is preceded in death by his brother, Frank Meredith Baker. He is survived by his loving wife, Sue Steed Baker; his brothers, W.G. Baker, Jr. and wife Mary Lee and John Dabney Baker and wife Linda; and his loving nieces and nephews and their families. Joe was a U. S. Army Veteran. He had retired from Virginia Department of Transportation after 31 years, where he was an automotive technician. He was a lifelong member of Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church. He enjoyed his garden and being outside. A Funeral service will be conducted 2:00 p.m. Tuesday at Williams Funeral Home, Lawrenceville with interment at Crestview Memorial Park, La Crosse, VA. The family will receive friends at the home, Monday from 2:00 to 7:00 p.m. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church, 6457 Grandy Rd., Brodnax, VA 23920.
- Suspicious Person and Abandoned boat at Steel Bridge
- House Fire on Union Level Road
- Cedar Grove Plantation: A hidden gem
- Benefit to promote rider safety with proceeds going to Donnie Wallen medical fund is a huge success.
- Anthony "Tony" Stephen Woyer
- Eddie Ross Hayes
- Car in Pond on Mile Rd. South Hill
- An Interview with Virginia Smith
- Bluestone Forfeits King of the County
- Mrs. M. "Mert" Rae Wilson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.