William Thomas Ball, age 85, of Dolphin, VA passed away March 22, 2020. He is the son of the late George and Ruth Ball. He is survived by his wife, Audrey Jackson Ball; their children, Anthony Thomas Ball and wife Margaret, Kenny Wade Ball and wife Sue and Marty Ball Payne and husband Jimmy; his grandchildren, Jamie Ball, Cody Ball, Mary Beth Thomas and Matthew Moss (Mabel); and his brother Robert Ball and wife Iris. A graveside service will be conducted 2:00 p.m. Wednesday at Bethel Church Cemetery, Alberta, VA. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to New Hope Christian Church, 28979 Christanna Hwy, Alberta, VA 23821. Williams Funeral Home, Lawrenceville will be handling the arrangements.
- Confirmed COVID-19 cases in Mecklenburg County jumps to 12
- Highway 1 crash sends nine to the hospital
- Confirmed Mecklenburg County COVID-19 cases rises to 16
- Southside Health District confirms fifth case in Mecklenburg County
- Body found in burned Bracey home
- Mecklenburg Coronavirus cases makes big leap from 12 to 25
- Southside Health District Investigating COVID-19 in an Assisted Living Facility
- John Eric Hutcheson
- Unfortunately, we still have COVID-19 present
- VIRGINIA STATE POLICE ENFORCEMENT PRACTICES OF GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS AND DIRECTIVES
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.