Founded in 1906, the South Hill Enterprise is a family-owned community newspaper in South Hill, Va., and is published every Wednesday and Sunday. The South Hill Enterprise covers South Hill and Mecklenburg County, including the towns of South Hill, La Crosse, Brodnax and Boydton, as well as the communities of Bracey adn Palmer Springs. The newspaper includes news and pictures about local government, crime, courts, public records, weddings and engagements, church services, social activities, high school and youth sports, and community events and activities. Our sponsors each week feature a variety of advertisers, including retail stores, hospitals and health organizations, banks, car dealerships and other businesses and professionals. Our mission is to be a written and visual record of what makes our community special. Anytime you want to know what's going on in our community, pick up the South Hill Enterprise. Hometown news is our business!
- First Idol Contest held at fair
- Mr. Cedric Carroll "Joe" Keesee
- The South Central Fair 2019 comes to an end
- Peter Alexander Baskerville
- Active Attack event hosted by Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office
- Local medical billing office under new ownership
- Mr. Otto G. Ittner, Jr.
- Nancy McAden Bracey
- Deacon James Benjamin Simmons
- Lady Dragons stay perfect in district
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.