Founded in 1906, the South Hill Enterprise is a family-owned community newspaper in South Hill, Va., and is published every Wednesday and Sunday. The South Hill Enterprise covers South Hill and Mecklenburg County, including the towns of South Hill, La Crosse, Brodnax and Boydton, as well as the communities of Bracey adn Palmer Springs. The newspaper includes news and pictures about local government, crime, courts, public records, weddings and engagements, church services, social activities, high school and youth sports, and community events and activities. Our sponsors each week feature a variety of advertisers, including retail stores, hospitals and health organizations, banks, car dealerships and other businesses and professionals. Our mission is to be a written and visual record of what makes our community special. Anytime you want to know what's going on in our community, pick up the South Hill Enterprise. Hometown news is our business!
- Local teen has cosmic experience
- Wanted Person
- Project Strikeforce
- Car in Pond on Mile Rd. South Hill
- Brodnax Police Chief runs for Charlotte County Sheriff
- South Hill Enterprise Out of Power
- William Ward Moseley, AIA
- Peebles of South Hill slated to become Gordmans
- Mrs. Nancy Jean Baird Clay
- Howerton named Branch Manager in South Hill
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.