The South Hill Rotary Club recognized Randy Cash as Paul Harris Fellow +8 at the last meeting and presented him with his updated pin. The Paul Harris Fellow recognition acknowledges individuals who make a commitment to, or have a commitment made in their name to the Rotary Foundation. A Paul Harris Fellow makes you a part of the eradication of Polio, finding cures for other diseases, a partner in creating PEACE, a person who supports clean water and sanitation where the worth of water is measured in LIVES. It also makes you someone who believes that all babies, children, and moms should have good medical resources. Cash has been supporting the Rotary Foundation through the years. Pictured: Club President Susie Brack, Cash, and Club Secretary Duane Harper.
- Local barista draws attention with drink creation
- Palmer Springs woman paves the way for black entrepreneurs
- House facing multiple murder and racketeering charges, 29 more indicted in Feb.
- MCHS Senior of the Month
- SH man arrested for B&E after attempting to retrieve vehicle
- VSP investigating Wightman Rd. crash
- Largest fishing tournament in 25 years slated for May
- Callis resigns, Marion made acting Town Manager
- Mecklenburg County deed transfers through January 2023
- SHRC wins community grant, plans Spring Clean Up in April
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.